The Class of 1945 Library is committed to supporting our students, faculty, and staff during the time of our building closure. This week, Librarians will be available virtually via our Ask Us! Chat/SMS/email service Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm*.
Below is a list of online collections and services available to PEA Community members. Please note that a PEA login is required to access our E-Resources off-campus.
- Databases & E-Resources – Comprehensive A-Z list of magazine, newspaper, and journal databases, and other media collections including music, art, and films.
- E-Books (see guide)
- OverDrive– Popular ebooks and streaming audio-books from our library’s collection. Read anywhere on your phone, tablet or computer. Download the Sora app to use on your mobile device.
- Ebrary – 70,000 academic ebooks from nearly every subject area. Set up your own profile to hold your favorite ebooks on a virtual shelf just for you.
- ACLS Humanities E-Book (HEB) – An online collection of over 3,300 books in the humanities.
- Flipster – Digital magazine collection that makes it easy to read your favorite magazines on your computer or mobile device. See Flipster guide to get started.
- Sheet Music
- IMSLP – Comprehensive database of public domain sheet music, searchable by composer and work title.
Services & Support
- Research Guides (general and course guides).
- Recommend an ebook purchase for using in teaching or research.
- Make an Archives or Special Collections research request.
- Ask Us! Chat/SMS/email service Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm.* Hours may be extended to support remote instruction after March 25th.
- Interlibrary Loan is suspended until further notice.
- All Library materials currently checked out will be due when students and teachers return to campus. We do not want anyone to mail library materials back to us.