With numerous anti-racism resources and booklists being shared across various social media channels, we wanted to let you know that the Library is here to assist and support you in locating and accessing titles of interest.
Below is a list of e-books and audiobooks currently available in our OverDrive/Sora collection. In addition we have included a list of resources being shared amongst libraries and educational organizations.
If you learn about a title we currently do not have in our collection, please let us know and we will do our best to help you get access to this material.
- Anti-Racism Resources for all ages – A Project by the Augusta Baker Chair at the University of South Carolina, Dr. Nicole A. Cooke
- Resources for Race, Equity, Anti-Racism, and Inclusion – from We Need Diverse Books
- Ways You Can Help – a collection of resources compiled by Black Lives Matter
Books in OverDrive/Sora
- Between the World and Me, by Ta-Nehisi Coates
- Citizen, by Claudia Rankine
- How To Be an Antiracist, by Ibram X. Kendi
- How to Be Less Stupid About Race, by Crystal Marie Fleming
- Just Mercy, by Bryan Stevenson
- Me and White Supremacy, by Lalya F. Saad
- The Racial Healing Handbook, by Anneliese A. Singh
- Stamped from the Beginning, by Ibram X. Kendi
- Stamped – Racism, Antiracism, and You, by Jason Reynolds & Ibram X. Kendi
- Tears We Cannot Stop, by Michael Eric Dyson
- Tell Me Who You Are, by Winona Guo and Priya Vulchi
- When They Call You a Terrorist, by Patrisse Khan-Cullors
- White Fragility, by Robin DiAngelo